SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER
Job Type : Part Time
Salary: Retainer (DOE)
Location: Los Angeles / Virtual *Applicant needs to be located in the greater Los Angeles area*
This is not a desk job. You will spend a large portion of your time working alongside the Project Manager and CEO who are seeking out a high-energy, innovative leader to produce content for social channels and bring fresh ideas to the table. We are searching for a talented Social Media Manager to represent our company by expanding the social media presence of our brands. The Social Media Manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To be successful as a Content Manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
Social Media Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Creative: Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Strategize: Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Develop: Formulating high-quality, relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers via social media campaigns.
- Manage: Monitoring and managing our online communities via appropriate engagement and comment response.
- Engage: Actively outreach to relevant influencers, movements and brands with the intention of developing brand deal opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Optimize: Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Experience Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience managing established brands social media accounts.
- Experience developing social media strategies for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles (Adobe Suite Photoshop, Light-Room, Canva etc)
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Understand how to read and analyze social media analytics and deduce trends.
Instructions To Apply For Position
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- In the subject line write “Rockstar Social Media Manager”.
- Please link to your portfolio or sample work that includes links to at least 3 to 5 social media accounts that you have worked on.
- If we feel you are a great fit for this position we will reach out via email to set up an interview with our CEO.